Monday, June 15, 2015

My Summer Goals

For my blog:
1. I want to finish my posts on dress. 
2. Talk about the heart. 
3. Post on Reading your Bible.

Other goals: 
1. Help my Mom make culottes.
2. Do couponing. ( Post on it? )
3. Ride my horse Sugar Rose more.
4. Write more.
5. Go to Camp.
6. Finish Computer Science, and then...
 I'm finished with my Junior year!!!



This week is going to be busy. Today I'm going to go couponing with my Mom. Thursday, we  are having my Aunt Tabitha's family over for a visit.Saturday our ladies from VSIBC are going to go on shopping trip in Micanopy. We will be eating lunch at a place called "Old Florida Cafe." And of course Sunday is Father's Day! 
 This is going to be a good summer. I'm excited for what we have planned.

Have a  great Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment