Thursday, March 25, 2010

Learning French and about St. Barths

We are learning French because in St. Barths the people speak french. We're going there so we can witness to them. Mom and Dad have classes at Madame Claire Plante's house and me, Josh, and Brenna have classes every Wednesday night with Madame Roy. Learning french is very hard and one of my Dad's favorite jokes is he thinks that in heaven we'll be speaking french because it takes an eternity to learn!




St. Barths is in the West Indies. It is a very small island and is a volcanic rock. We will have to eat mostly fish and maybe some snails which is Escargot. I do not really like fish, but if it's fried I like it! And some other recipes I like too. For breakfast we will be mostly eating french bread. And for breakfast and dessert we will be eating Chocolate Croissants. When my Mom and Dad went to St. Barths a couple of times they got a can of coke and cheetos at people's houses. I like that part!

4 comments:

  1. Elisabeth, love love love your new blog. I can't wait to read every new post.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elisabeth! This is Rebekah! I just love your blog! Mom let me read it. I don't have a blog but, Mom said she might get me one. I was sooo happy to find out you had a blog. I like your dollhouse! The girls saw it and they liked it a lot! Well what have you been doing! I have been helping mom clean the kitchen because there are soooooooooooooooooo many cockroaches in the place. I earned 30 pesos for helping clean the kitchen. we used like 4 things of bug poison! !WOW! later I took a shower and I had like 3 or 4 cockroaches in my hair! I felt clean after my shower. Well how are you doing on you french? I hope you learn fast. have a great time. talk to you soon. love, rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah!
    I would hate to have cockroaches in my hair. That would be gross.
    French is going okay. I just started doing rosetta stone again for school. I have 4 units to do with 10 lessons each and a test at the end. I am halfway done with the first unit. I am trying to get done with the first unit before actual school starts. I am on sentences now.
    I am sorry that I don't post on my blog often.I have not posted in a while. I am not very good on keeping up with computer stuff yet. Today we cleaned up in the yard picking up sticks and raking it. I was all sweaty. it felt so good to take a shower and get cleaned up.
    I better get back to rosetta stone. Talk to you later.
    Love, Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I accidentally commented with my brother's profile for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete