Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our Dollhouse


This is the front of our playmobile Dollhouse. Me and Brenna got a dollhouse for christmas. We were wanting to get a dollhouse for a long time and we finally got one. Me and Brenna were wondering if we were going to get one. They said they were getting ready a gift. Finally they were done and they showed the wrapped gift. They were in small bags. So, then we didn't think we were getting one. On christmas morning we opened up some playmobile. Then Dad and Joshua Brought out the dollhouse. We Have Played with it a good bit even with Mom. The front of our dollhouse has window flower boxes. This is the living room.








This is 2 of the bedrooms.





This is the laundry room.






This is the last bedroom the kids bedroom.


Since we first decorated the dollhouse we have changed it a little. We are so blessed.







3 comments:

  1. Love the dollhouse and I can't wait to play with it. When I was looking at the pictures...all of a sudden I saw Brenna's face in the window. :-)
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your dollhouse! I think I play with my little girl's dollhouse just as much as she does. I guess we never do really grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elisabeth! I read your mom's blog and wanted to come and see yours. I loved looking at your dollhouse. I even caught myself examining those bedrooms to see how I liked them! :) I have a daughter named Elizabeth also, and we call her Beth. She's 17 now, but it wasn't too long ago that she was your age. Our family are missionaries too, on the other side of Canada in Vancouver, BC.

    Mrs. Hutchens

    ReplyDelete